GOAL 2023 Bachelor Programmes
APPLICATION FOR GOAL'S 2023 ONLINE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Dear Prospective GOAL Scholar:
Welcome to the Guyana Online Academy of Learning (GOAL) application portal for its undergraduate (Bachelor's degree) programmes.
The varied and diverse programmes, offered through eight of GOAL's partners, are designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge, and competence needed to advance your career and achieve your academic and professional goals.
As you undertake the application process, you are required to carefully follow the steps set out below.
Click the REGISTER button and follow the instructions to create an account.
Upon successfully creating the account, the applicant should click the APPLY NOW button to complete the application form and upload the required documents. All fields in the application form with the asterisk (*) must be completed:
1. All applicants are required to upload the required documents.
2. A passport-size photograph
3. A valid form of identification (National ID, Passport OR Driver's License)
4. Academic Board certificates from the Caribbean Examination Council (CXC) [CSEC and/or CAPE] or General Certificate of Education (GCE) ["O" and/or "A" levels] and/or diplomas from Guyana Technical Institutes, Cyril Potter College of Education, Guyana School of Agriculture and the University of Guyana.
5. An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) with work experience details, if employed. The CV should include the names, designations, email addresses and contact telephone number of two (2) references.
6. After you've completed your application and submitted, you'll receive an email confirming you have completed the process!
All academic certificate documents should be certified by a Justice of Peace or Commissioner of Oaths.
Please note that GOAL reserves the right to award scholarships based on the following:
1. Any of the options you selected on the Application Form
2. Any other programme that matches your qualifications
3. If the required number of eligible applicants fails to meet the minimum enrollment of a university.